Apple Pineapple Cranberry Crispbon appétit
(apple, pineapple, cranberry, pecans, oatmeal, dessert )
Yield: ? servings
1 C (packed golden brown sugar)
¾ C all purpose flour
10 Tbsp (1¼ sticks) unsalted butter, diced, room temp.
1 C old-fashioned oats
1 C chopped pecans
½ C sugar
¼ C all purpose flour
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp allspice
1¼ lb apples (about 3 medium) peeled, quartered, cored, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
2 C fresh cranberries
2 C ½-inch cubes peeled cored fresh pineapple
Vanilla ice cream
- Whisk sugar and flour in medium bowl. Add butter; cut in with back of fork until mixture is crumbly. Add oats aTopping:nd pecans; blend until clumps form. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Filling:
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add apples, cranberries, and pineapple. Stir until fruit is evenly coated. Let stand until juices form, tossing occasionally, at least 30 minutes. DO AHEAD Can be made 3 hours ahead.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread filling in 11x7-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle topping evenly over.
- Bake until filling is bubbling thickly and topping is brown and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes.
- Spoon into shallow bowls. Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream.