Asparagus with Sesame Citrus SaucePaula Deen
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch asparagus
1 splash of lemon juice
1 recipe Sesame Citrus Sauce
- Prepare the asparagus. Snap off bases of spears and discard.
- Bring a small amount of salted water to boil in saucepan. Add a splash of lemon juice. Add asparagus and cook until tender.
- Prepare Sesame Citrus Sauce.
- Remove asparagus and shock in an ice bath to stop the cooking and to keep bright green color.
- Add asparagus to sauce and toss until coated. Garnish and serve hot.