Cheddar Bay BiscuitsRed Lobster Restaurants
(bisquick, cheese )
Yield: 10 - 12 biscuits
2 C Bisquick biscuit mix
2/3 C milk
½ C cheddar cheese (shredded)
¼ C butter (melted)
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough br spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minuted or until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.