Roasted Broccoli with Cherry TomatoesPatrick & Gina Neely, Food Network
(broccoli, tomatoes )
Yield: 4 servings
2 bunches broccoli, cut into 2½-inch long florets
1 medium shallot, roughly chopped
1 pint cherry tomatoes, whole
3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
½ tsp red pepper flakes
4 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
⅓ C grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add broccoli to a large bowl. Add the shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic and red pepper flakes with 4 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat and spread mixture onto large baking sheet.
- Roast until the stems are tender-crisp and lightly golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Grate the Parmesan over the broccoli while it's hot.