Oven-Roasted CauliflowerRecipe Credit
(Italian, cauliflower, lemon juice, Parmesan )
Yield: 10-12 servings
5-6 C cauliflower florets
¼ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 Tbsp sliced garlic
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
Chopped chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower florets in large sauté or roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 15 min. stirring occasionally to insure even roasting.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.