Oven-Roasted Cauliflower #2Emeril Lagassi
(Mexican, cauliflower, lime, yogurt)
Yield: 10-12 servings
1 Tbsp EVOO
1 head cauliflower
1½ C plain Greek yogurt
1 lime, zested & juiced
2 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp cumin
1 Tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare small baking sheet.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and woody stem.
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt with lime zest and juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dunk cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or hands to smear the marinade evenly over surface.*
- Place cauliflower on prepared sheet and roast until surface is dry and lightly browned, 30 - 40 min. Marinade will make a crust on the cauliflower.
- Let rest for 10 min before cutting into wedges and serving with green salad.