Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs & Parmesanmyrecipes.ocm
(cauliflower, herbs, Parmesan, lemon juice)
Yield: 10-12 servings
6 C cauliflower florets
¾ Tbsp EVOO or (Tuscan herb)
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
2 tsp chopped thyme
2 tsp chopped tarragon
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ C Parmesan, shredded
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare large roasting pan or jelly-roll pan.
- Drizzle with oil; toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20 min or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 min.
- Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 min.
- Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine.