1 (6-oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
⅓ C Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
½ C fat-free, reduced sodium chicken broth
4 tsp capers
1 Tbsp butter
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to ¼-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Brush chicken with juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 3 min on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to pan, and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in capers and butter.
Calories: 206 | Calories from fat: 20%
Fat: 4.6 g | Saturated Fat 2.2 g | Mono Fat 1.3 g | Poly Fat 0.5 g
Protein 29.2 g | Carbohydrate 7.7 g | Fiber 0.6 g | Cholesterol 76 mg
Iron 1.6 mg | Sodium 657 mg | Calcium 27 mg