Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighsby Karlynn Johnston https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/airfryer-fried-chicken/#wprm-recipe-container-40606
(air fryer, chicken )
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 4 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 34 min
4 chicken thighs
½ C flour for dredging
1 tsp salt
1½ Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
1 egg, slightly beaten
- Select AIRFRY/450°F/SUPER CONVECTION/30 minutes and press START to preheat oven.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and Old Bay.
- Dredge the chicken through the flour mixture. Then dip into egg, then back into the flour mixture.
- Place the thighs into air fry basket.
- Cook in rack position 4 until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately