Bill Ford's Chocolate Chip CookiesBill Ford
(cookies, oatmeal, chocolate, nuts, Timber Cove)
Yield: 56 cookies
1 C Butter (1 stick), softened
3 Tbsp C granulated sugar
1 C brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2; C flour
2½ C blended oatmeal (see note)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda
1 12 oz package chocolate chips
4 oz grated Hershey bar
1½ C chopped nuts
Note: Measure the oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
Editor's Note: We can only assume these statistics apply to the whole recipe. (I hate to ruin all your fun.) For your convenience, I have divided these figures by 56 (the number of cookies yielded by the recipe) to get the stats for each cookie.
Nutrition per cookie:124 Calories; 7.45g Fat (51.4% calories from fat); 1.6g Protein; 14.21g Carbohydrate; 0.857g Dietary Fiber; 16.45mg Cholesterol; 65.91mg Sodium. ( It's up to you to figure the exchanges for each cookie.)