Turkey Cranberry Pinwheelsby Pillsbury® Kitchens Pillsburybaking.com
(holiday, appetizer, cranberry, dinner rolls, turkey, cheese)
Yield: 24 pinwheels
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 15 minbr> Total Time: 35 min
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations®
refrigerated seamless dough sheet
4 tablespoons cranberry chutney (from 9.4-oz jar)
or whole berry cranberry sauce (from 16-oz can)
See also: Spiced Cranberry Chutney holiday recipe
or Ocean Spray Kitchen's recipe.
4 slices (about 5 oz) thinly sliced turkey breast
2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread cranberry chutney on top of rectangle, within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Arrange sliced turkey evenly over cranberry chutney.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over sliced turkey.
- Starting with longest side, roll up; pinch long side to seal. With serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.