Baked Eggplant Parmesan
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|25 min.||5 min.||30 min.||4|
PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray
¼ C Italian-style bread crumbs
¼ C Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 large eggplant, peeled
¼ C butter, melted
1 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic
& oregano, undrained
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce with basil, garlic, & oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish.
- Cut eggplant into 12 slices, about ½-inch thick.
- Brush slices with butter, then coat each side with bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet, Bake 15 min or until tender, turning once.
- Top slices evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and sauce in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 min or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly into 4 shallow bowls.
- Place 3 eggplant slices over sauce in each bowl.
|305||15 g.||12 g.|
|Serving Size: 4 servings (3 slices eggplant with ½ cup sauce each).|