Applesauce Energy Barsby Motts Applesauce kitchen www.motts.com/recipes
(oatmeal, coconut, dried fruit, apple sauce)
Yield: 24 servings
1 C Motts Natural Applesauce
3 C oatmeal
1 C all-purpose flour
1 C sweetened coconut flakes
1 C dried fruit bits
⅔ C brown sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
½ C melted butter, cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prep a 9 X 13-inch baking pan
- Combine oats, flour, coconut, fruit bits, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix melted butter, applesauce, and egg. Stir applesauce mixture into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Spread mixture into baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool completely then cut into 24 bars.