Orzo and Grilled Shrimp SaladBobby Flay
(salad, pasta, shrimp, feta, onions, tomatoes)
Yield: 4 servings
¾ lb orzo, cooked al dente
1 cucumber, seeded & sliced
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
¼ C chopped fresh dill
¼ C white wine vinegar
1¼ Tbsp Dijon mustard
½ C EVOO. + more for shrimp
Salt & Freshly ground black pepper
¾ lb feta cheese, crumbled
16 medium shrimp, peeled & de-veined
- Combine orzo, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Place dill vinegar, and mustard in blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo mixture and stir well. Gently fold in the feta cheese.
- Heat grill to high. Brush shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for approximately 2 min. per side or until just cooked through.
- Divide orzo salad among 4 plates and top with 4 shrimp.
- Garnish with additional dill.