Spaghetti Bordelaiseby unknown
Yield: 8 - 10 servings
2 lbs dried spaghetti, cooket al dente
½ C olive oil
8 cloves garlic, minced
½ C green onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp white wine
3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
½ C fresh parsley, chopped
¾ tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried thyme
¼ ground black pepper
1 C finely grated parmesan
- Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water from the al dente spaghetti. Drain spaghetti in colander.
- While spaghetti is cooking: In a medium pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and green onions. Cook stirring until fragrant and starting to turn golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and parsley. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Return the drained spaghetti to the pot. Toss well to coat. As needed, add cooking water to adjust the texture.
- Place in a large serving bowl and coat with the Parmesan.
- Serving suggestion: Pair the spaghetti with Italian Chicken.