Pork Chops MoléCooking Lite
(pork, chocolate, onion, pepper, tomato)
Yield: 4 servings
4 ½-in. loin pork chops
¼ C water
1 C chopped onion
½ C yellow bell pepper strips
½ C red bell pepper strips
1 Tbsp minced jalapeño pepper
1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes
1 tsp minced garlic
½-oz semisweet chocolate, grated
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp salt
¼ cumin seeds
½ C minced fresh cilantro
- Heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat. Cook chops 4 min on each side or until browned. (Adjust cook time for thicker chops) Remove from pan. Add water to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Pour mixture over chops; Cover and set aside.
- Reheat pan coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add onion and peppers; cook 4 min or until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes; cook 1 minute.
- Add chocolate and next 4 ingredients. Add pork chop mixture; bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.