Mashed Potato Layer Bake
(potato, cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream)
Yield: 6 - 8 servings
2 cooked sweet potatoes, diced
2 cooked russet potatoes, diced
1/2 C sour cream
1/2 C Philadelphia Chive Cream Cheese
Salt & pepper
1/4 C Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/4 C Shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat over to 375°.
- Put the potatoes in separate bowls, and add half sour cream to each bowl, and half cream cheese to each bowl
- Add salt & pepper to each bowl.
- Mash potatoes and cream mixtures.
- Stir in half the Parmesan into the white potatoes and half the cheddar into the sweet potatoes.
- Layer the potatoes in 2 qt baking dish, beginning with half the white potatoes mixture.
- Spread the remaining cheese over the top layer of potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes.