Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 6 servings
4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
1½ tsp chili powder
1½ tsp cumin
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp black pepper
2 pinches salt
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare sheet pan with cooking spray
- Mix dry spices in large plastic container with tight-fitting lid.
- Add prepared sweet potatoes to spice container. Cover and shake and turn the container until sweet potato pieces are coated with spice mixture.
- Turn potatoes out onto sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake about 30 minutes, turning the potatoes about half-way through.
- Put into serving bowl and serve immediately.