Denver Hashbrown OmeletStar-Telegram
(potato, eggs, cheese, ham, bell pepper, brunch, casserole )
Yield: 8 servings
1 4.2-oz carton Hungry Jack Hashbrown Potatoes
Nonstick cooking spray
1 Tbsp butter
1 onion, chopped (1½ C)
1 bell pepper, chopped (1 C)
½ C milk
1 tsp salt
2 C sharp cheddar, shredded
1 C cooked ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray 9 X 13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Fill hashbrown carton to the fill line with hot water. Let stand 12 min. Drain excess water.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add butter. After butter melts, add onion and bell pepper. Cook 5 min.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in large mixing bowl. Add salt, potatoes, cheese, ham and vegetables; mix to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 min, or until cooked through and starting to brown.