4-Minute Pressure Cooker Rosemary Garlic PotatoesRecipe Credit
(white potato, pressure cookery)
Yield: 4 servings
1 lb new potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced or crushed
2 sprigs rosemary (or ¼ tsp dried)
Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Put steamer basket in pressure cooker pot.
- Add 1 cup water and the sliced potatoes.
- Lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 4 minutes cook time and start.
- Combine oil, garlic, and rosemary in a small glass dish. Cover and microwave on high until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- When pressure cooker beeps, turn it off and do a quick pressure release.
- Remove potatoes and steamer basket from pressure cooker. Pour potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the heated oil, garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Brown the potatoes under the broiler or in a 400° oven.