Wild Blend Rice — Instant Potby Lundberg Wild Blend
(pressure cookery, rice)
Yield: 4 cups
2 cups Lundberg Wild Blend Rice
2 cups water (far less than the rice package calls for)
½ tsp salt
- Combine rice, water, and salt in the Instant Pot.
- Plug in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook.
- Press the Pressure Level button to select High Pressure.
- Set the timer for 28 minutes.
- Make sure the vent lever is set to Sealing.
- Once rice has cooked, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Fluff the rice and serve or combine in other recipes.