Salmon Stuffed Potatoeswelovefish.com
(main, salmon, potato, cheese )
Yield: 4 servings
1 - 7½ oz can Alaska salmon
4 baking potatoes about 7 oz ea.
1 C shredded Jack cheese
¼ C milk
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp margarine
2 Tbsp minced onions
2 Tbsp diced green chiles
⅛ tsp black pepper
- Drain salmon, remove skin and bones and flake; set aside.
- Pierce potato skins several times with fork, bake at 400° until tender.
- Cut a slice off top of eacvh potato. Scoop out insides, leaving ¼-inch shell; set aside.
- Blend potato pulp with ½ cup cheese, salmon and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells. Bake until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted.