Mustard SauceEmeril Lagasse
(sauce, wine cream, mustard )
Yield: 2/3 Cup
2 Tbsp minced shallots
1 tsp minced garlic
¼ C white wine
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 C heavy cream
Salt and pepper
- In sauté pan, whisk the shallots, garlic, wine, and mustard together. Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Reduce the liquid by half, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Simmer the sauce until it thickens and so it will coat the back of a spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Spoon sauce in center of a plate. Lay lamb chops on sauce. Ignite a rosemary sprig and place on the lamb.