Brandy SaucePat Tyler
(sauce, butter, brown sugar, pineapple )
Served with warm and cold puddings.
Yield: 1½ Cups
½ C unsalted butter
½ C brown sugar
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 C crushed pineapple or juice
½ C brandy (to taste)
Ginger & Cinnamon to taste
1 Tbsp Cornstarch + water to thicken
- Melt butter in med. sauce pan.
- Add sugar and lemon juice. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add Pineapple & lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, & brandy.
- Make any necessary adjustments to seasonings.
- Add cornstarch to a small amount of water. Whisk into the butter & sugar mixture. Stir until thickened.