Grilled Shrimp with Garlic & HerbsPat Tyler
(grill, shrimp )
Yield: 2 servings
1 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp EVOO (olive oil)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp Kosher salt
(Adjust quantities to taste)1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Soak skewers.
- Multiply the quantities of this recipe with the number of pounds of shrimp to be marinated.
- Combine dry ingredients well. Transfer into plastic zipper bag large enough to hold the shrimp. Add the lemon juice and olive oil. Mix.
- Add the shrimp and mix until all are well coated with marinade. Thread the shrimp onto skewers at head and tail so that it is shaped like a "U." Cover and refrigerate until time to grill or broil.
- Grill on high heat for 5-6 min turning to char all sides.
- Baste with any remaining marinade.