Grilled Shrimp Tacos
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 min.||15 min.||30 min.||6|
1 ripe acocado, sliced into 12 slices
1 lime, juiced
1 lb Gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tsp EVOO
1 tsp Texas Fajita Seasoning
12 yellow corn tortillas
12 oz mango pico de gallo
½ serrano ranch dressing
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill so that the fire is hot.
- Coat Avocado slices with lime juice in a small bowl. (Lemon juice may be substituted)
- Coat shrimp with olive oil and fajita seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spray a vegetable grilling basket with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Arrange shrimp in grilling basket and cook on each side for 2 min. Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in microwave on high power for 1 min or until soft.
- Place 3-4 grilled shrimp in each tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo.
- Add a slice of avocado and a teaspoon of dressing to each taco.
- Wrap each taco in a small sheet of foil and serve hot. Note: 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice diluted with a little water may be substituted for the lime.