Savory Garlic & Italian Herb ShrimpMcCormick Seasonings
Yield: 4 servings
1 pkg McCormick Savory Garlic & Italiam Herb Recipe
and Seasoning Mix
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Pan Fry
- Coat shrimp with Seasoning Mix in medium bowl. Discard any remaining seasoning.
- Heat oil in large shillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes. Turn shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp with any remaining toasted crumb mixture in skillet, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- Coat shrimp with Seasoning Mix in medium bowl. Add enough seasoning mix to coat well. Discard any remaining seasoning mix.
- Place shrimp in single layer in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp with any remaining toasted crumb mixture in pan if desired.
Amounts per serving: Total Calories: 168; Sodium: 463mg; Fat 8g; Carobhydrates: 5g; Cholesterol: 168mg;
Protein: 19g; Fiber: 1g.
- For best results, use large (26 to 30 count) to jumbo (16 to 20 count) shrimp.
- This Seasoning Mix is also gret on salmon, tilapia, cod, and halibut.