Turkey FrittataFood Network Kitchens
(brunch, turkey, eggs, potato)
Yield: 4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ onion, chopped
½ red or green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup boiled potatoes, chopped
½ cup leftover cooked chopped turkey
6 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ cup cream
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons chopped parsley, basil or cilantro
½ cup grated cheddar, Monterey jack or mozzarella
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes and cook until golden brown. Add cooked leftover meat and toss to coat.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir in chopped herbs.
- Top with grated cheese and brown under broiler for about 2 to 3 minutes