Zucchini CrispsEllie Krieger, Food Network
Yield: 4 ½ Cup Servings
Cooking Spray OR Parchment Paper
2 medium zucchini
1 Tbsp olive oil
¼ C freshly grated Parmesan (¾ oz)
¼ C plain dry bread crumbs or Panko
⅛ tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. OR line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, and a few turns of pepper.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove with spatula. Serve immediately.
Calories 105; Total Fat 6g (Sat Fat 2g, Mono Fat 2g, Poly Fat 0g); Protein 5g; Carb 8.5g; Fiber 1.5g; Cholesterol 1mg; Sodium 222mg.
Excellent Source of: Molybdenum, Vitamin C
Good Source of: Calcium, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Protein